Thursday, May 24, 2012

Anyone home?

Its been a while since I posted and I have some big ideas that haven't made it here yet, so I'll leave you with this ...

We walked the dogs over to our new place and I think they approve!! Gyp REALLY wanted in there, she would run to each door and stand there waiting to go in, but we don't have a key yet :) we walked the neighborhood and its a 1 minute walk to the coulees where the dogs can run, a 5 minute walk to more open spaces and a 10 minute walk takes us to a nice park with a lake an there are lots if great walking paths. I think it would be about a 20-30 walk to the river but we haven't tried that yet. The house is still under construction and we move in July.

5 comments:

Anke said...

Exciting!

onecollie said...

soooo happy for you guys :)

Kari in Alaska said...

what a beautiful new home

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Jenny Glen said...

Yea!!

manymuddypaws said...

Super exciting!!!!