Thursday, May 31, 2012

We are off to the races!


Well, those races being regionals :) I'm really looking forward to seeing the newbies in the regional ring for the first time!! So proud of our group - and we have a great time together. Seriously the best group ever. I've got a Box of wine ready (for real)!!

I've been pretty zen about the whole weekend. I'm happy to be running K .... I'll leave it at that - grateful, happy and humbled by his spirit. And my Gyp, well she is my little Gyppie-Girl ... ... I'll be kissing that sweet little face of hers every time we step to the line with her.



Jolayne and I are also donating a gift basket in memory of Tag and Jane ... Beer and wine that have meaning for us ... I am pretty sure there will be some tears.

I think this wine says it all.

Yellow was the name of Tag's favourite toy - and also the colour he always wore.

Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.
- Theodore Roosevelt

1 comment:

manymuddypaws said...

looking forward to a weekend with friends. four legged, and two legged. that's really the best part.