Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's all in the shoes.

Well we have regionals this weekend, I had to make sure my shoes were fit for running.

Oh shoes please don't fail me now. PRETTY PLEASE.

Kaleb inspects the quality and durability, by rolling on them.



CHECK

Gyp tugs on them, to test their strength.

CHECK

Jane makes sure they don't smell... too badly ...

CHECK

and she checks for critters, just in case. DAMMIT NO CRITTERS.

CHECK

They are pretty muddy from training in the mud these last sessions.
Gotta wash 'EM.


Gyp and K inspect the hose for water pressure

CHECK

Gyp gets in the way of doing anything productive while using the hose.

CHECK

The shoes and the dogs are ready, am I??

2 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

good post! love the damn no critters.... :o)

amanda (not wendy)

Paws on the Run said...

I LOVE it. Who knew a pair of shoes could be so much fun!