Monday, April 19, 2010

random, gorgeous, dogs.

Besides visiting with family this weekend, i also spend 2 days at Outreach. My knee held up, I just don't have the dig in the ground power 100% yet. But I managed to handle pretty well. And as ALWAYS I have a ton of things to work on. I've been in the program for 3 years, and it is great each time I go, just when you think you are getting it, you have so much more to learn! It was a fun weekend with a Saturday night pizza party, wine, dessert and a great host!!

In the mornings there was a puppy/novice session, and it just made me want a puppy that much more ...

This is my friend Cindy's dog Pike, he is a 5 month old Working Kelpie.
I want to steal him and his huge earz.

i gotz big earz., originally uploaded by sarah ....

Here are a few other cutie pies from the puppy/novice session ...







I also want to steal Stryder. I love this boy, he is seriously Gyppie cute.


stryder, originally uploaded by sarah ....

And Bounce, well I could just look at her all day. I want to steal her too.


Bounce, originally uploaded by sarah ....

3 comments:

Taryn said...

I LOVE Kelpies!

Kristi said...

Isn't Stryder the cutest thing? I can't believe he's a boy! I think I offended Kim by asking her how old the little girl dog was. :-)

Sarah said...

Kristi, indeed he is the cutest thing!

He isn't that much bigger than my Gyp who is 17.25"! I'm sure she'll get that alot, like i get "how old is your pup" or " are you SURE she is a Border Collie"

:)