Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I want to travel with the Carnival.

We had an AWESOME time at Whoop-up Days ... 5 days, 11 shows and hundreds of kids licked by Kaleb. Gyp was hugged and petted by at least that many.

I think I want to travel with the Carnival and take the show on the road. How fun would that be ... Caramel Apples for Breakfast, mini-donuts for lunch, and pretzels and cotton candy for supper!!!

Here are a few highlights ....

Kaleb met his match :)

i'd like a turn, sir:: 34/52

Swift!

Pike


Gyppie the Barrel Racing Dog!

I can only dream ... I guess it's back to reality ...

5 comments:

Taryn said...

Barrel racing with dogs! How cool is that?!

Kristi said...

You wanna be a CARNIE!!!! I love the pics of the midway - your use of colour and light is spectacular.

Unknown said...

This is SO FUN! Great pics!

manymuddypaws said...

haha I think Kaleb would love to be a carnie....

gussysmom said...

I love Gyp's little saddle!