Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Feeling Good

I took K out to the field and fired away ... I took a couple hundred shots and I think I captured his spirit in the 4 minutes ... He is alot of dog and sometimes one photo doesn't cut it :) during this shoot I also lost my precious 50mm lens somewhere in the field. Over the past 2 days kaleb strapped on his SAR vest and searched high and low for it ... But nothing ... This slideshow almost makes up for losing that lens ... I'm not giving up hope though, maybe someone picked it up.


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love that K-man. He's looking so good =)

Sweetpea said...

Well gosh...I wanted to watch and I wanted to comment but I got an unfriendly message posted on the front page of the video that read:

"This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

So I couldn't even watch it. Not sure what all that message means but wanted you to know I tried...