Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A year without you.

Like everything she did in life, she left us on her own terms, with Pete and I by her side at home, she took her last breath. It's been one year today, and we miss her like it was just yesterday. Little dog. BIG personality. We love you Janey.
Jane AAC Nationals 2005 - she placed 6th that year.
Me and Jane 2006 Butchart Gardens, Victoria BC
Baby Jane and her favourite person - Grammy!
6 week old Jane and Pete :)
I'm not gonna lie this year has been rough, there are some days it feels like we just lost her. There are no words to describe the loss. I miss her so much. There is still a void in our house, and an emptyness I can't shake. They time heals, what they never seem to say, is just how much time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My 21 year old son had to say good bye to his first dog Rosie, who was a Jack. They were together for 14 years, did agility and were best buds. I haven't heard him cry that hard in years.

They are such big dogs in little packages. Nothing like a Jack. Peace and comfort to you and your family.