Sunday, March 7, 2010

Meet, the Bachelor.

It's true. Chicks dig me. They love my flowing black coat, my super toned physique, and did I mention the tongue? You know what they say about big feet? And who doesn't love a guy with a sense of humour? Come on girls, I'm pretty much irresistible.



Sexy chicks are always looking at me, and I always look back just so they know I am interested too. The key is to never break eye contact, and come running at them 100 miles an hour, just so they know you are serious about the courtship.


See, look, the sexy babes are talking about me (I think Neena has a crush on me). I sure like those Border Collie girls, those legs go on for miles.


See look they are wanting me to chase them, they always play hard to get.


They love me, they really love me!


(says Neena: Let's get the Hell outta here Gyp! Who invited K-man anyway, he's kind of an old man creepy stalker)



Girl chasing is hard work, good thing I found this mud to rejuvenate in. See ladies, I also love the spa, I'm very metrosexual and sensitive too.

I'm always lookin' for a good time, call or text me: 403-555-KMAN

8 comments:

onecollie said...

awww Kaleb, you are the man for sure!!

Sue said...

Hehehe, that mud comment made me snarf my coffee. Thanks, K-man, for sharing your magic!

Jenilee said...

LOL...love the pic of him in the mud, it was even funnier in real life! And Neena doesn't think he's an 'old man'...he's 'experienced'.

Taryn said...

Funny post! Very enjoyable!

D.K. Wall said...

You are the man-pup, Kaleb!

Maureen said...

too funny.

Kristina Zambrano said...

lol love that man =oP

mountaintails said...

LMAO!!!