Sunday, April 10, 2011

Finally!!!!

YAY! I was able to take the dogs for a walk today!! It wasn't nearly as long, and I wasn't going even half the speed I would normally do, but 30 minutes was pretty darn good considering where I was even a week ago!

Gyp still has to be on leash, so she doesn't step in areas that are too uneven and risk a set-back, but she is free to run around within the 26' radius :)

Do you ever get the feeling you are being followed??



Kaleb ... he just runs, and runs, and runs.
Where this 9 year old gets his boundless energy from, I'll never know.


More running.


And running ...

It was so nice to get out with dogs today with Pete on his daily walk with the dogs. It was nice change of scenery from me watching the dogs on the Treadmill.

YAY! As long as I am feeling good, I'll be A-OK walking the dogs for short walks. It's easy going to the field and letting K run while Gyp is on leash, because I can focus on how and where I am walking, rather than having to walk both pooches and pay attention.

One more step in getting better!! YAY!!

p.s. Did I mention I am biking at the Gym again? Yippee!

3 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

that's great news!!!! i think Kaleb was showing off for you. :)

onecollie said...

hurray for you !!!
Kaleb still cracks me up, must be fun having a full time comedian in the house :)

Blazingstar said...

Wow Sarah, that's impressive! You look almost as happy as Kaleb, but without the tongue hanging out!