Thursday, May 12, 2011

shoplifting and ice cream

the recipe for a perfect birthday according to jane ...

shoplifting at your favourite pet store
(yes that is a cat toy) knows exactly where they are in the store and she immediately bee lines for the cat section, and sits and waits for me to get her one out of the bin.


topped off with diving headfirst into ice cream
OMG BEST F'ING BIRTHDAY EVER!



Jane had a great day and got extra spoiled! Grammy bought her an awesome stuffy, and a friend bought her a brand new fluffy soft bed - photos to come

... in my excitement I forgot to take my camera along - but I am amazed with how my iPhone pics turned out!!

Jane says thanks for all the birthday wishes ... I wish I was as popular as she is. Maybe in another life.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Sounds like a fun time! Happy birthday!