Monday, May 30, 2011

The Joker

This weekend was my first weekend back since my surgery ... and well, I ran great (if I do say so myself), someone even commented on the fact that I was scary being back after 9 weeks ... I'm sure they meant that as a compliment :)

But someone ran even better than me ... Yep the K-man. I entered him in 6 runs and he rocked them all. 6 Qs and he even placed 1st in 3 of his classes!! His energy, speed and focus was great all weekend. He didn't get tired, he wasn't at all stiff - he was running as good as he ever has. He is 9 and sure as hell doesn't act it or look it ... and you have no idea how grateful I am for that. He's one of a kind, that's for sure :)

I've been doing the same conditioning plan (including massage) with him as I have been for Gyp for the last 6 months - and well, it is obviously paying off.

Here are some highlights of my Joker ...

1 comment:

onecollie said...

" My name is Kaleb, I have a Visa card, I can buy you lots of prezzies " !!! :)
I love you Kaleb!
great job you guys :)