Thursday, June 11, 2009

off to the races ...

Well I'm signin' off, I'll be back on Monday with updates, maybe sumthin' in between, but I doubt it.

I am so excited for this weekend I can hardly get the smile of my face! I looking forward to the event, seeing all the people and all the hard work everyone has been doing take shape today. 900 emails later, we are ready to ROCK and ROLL!

We have 70 volunteers throughout the weekend which is amazing. 3 rings of agility, 160 dogs entered, and 108 handlers.

This must be what a wedding must feel like :) minus the dorky dress. (sorry I'm not a wedding person)

I am anxious, nervous and excited to run my dogs too.

.... and great weather, pinch me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well if its like a wedding be prepared to be crying in a corner some Sunday night at about 1:00am b/c its over:). Speaking from experience LOL!

Jenilee

onecollie said...

Good Luck Sarah!!!!!! see ya from the sidelines!! I'm in the gamblers ring!
PS. I love weddings LOL!!

Paws on the Run said...

Have fun and don't trip!