Not having shot with this camera in YEARS (since Jane was a pup), I realized how much I missed this camera:
• the rush of not knowing if what you took turned out (no preview screen people)
• not being able to post-process it
• shooting with only 24 frames
• and most of all, I missed film grain.
• The only other thing I wish I could have done is develop and print it myself, I miss that, I miss the harsh chemicals.
Anyway ... here are the best shots of my 24 frames ... you should be able to click on the photos to see them bigger, and see the grain. My fancy X thousand dollar DSLR camera has nothing on this old school metal monster.