Thursday, November 12, 2009

All about Kaleb

Pete, Kaleb and I headed out for a morning of hunting. Just me and my best boys.


Kaleb does a few things when he is in pursuit of a bird
... he stalks ...

he points ....
he stalks. some more ...

he runs, and runs ...

Yes K, you did a good job!
We didn't get any birds today, but he flushed about 8 Sharp Tailed Grouse, but the season for those ended at the end of October, so they had to stay. He didn't seem to mind, he was just as happy at the end of the day!


I think these guys knew where the pheasants were, but they weren't talkin'


I can't believe you left me at home. You think the Timbits make up for it? If I don't get to go hunting next time, you'll end up like Ernie, remember that.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Love the silhouette!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of Kaleb on the hunt...the Jane picture well totally cracked me up..love that little dog.

Julia