Sunday, December 19, 2010

i'm starvin' here!

First off. Yes Jane is wearing a pink Adidas Tracksuit.

"Puppy Breakfast Time", as we call is the most important time of the day around these parts. Jane knows exactly 1 hour after her meds that it is show time.

Patience is not one of her strong suits.

I see it, I see it, I want it, I want it. mine. mine.

mama, we starvin!!!

mama, mama, mum, mummy, mom, mama, mum, mama, mama, mum, mummy, mom, mama, mum, mama, mama, mum, mummy, mom, mama, mum!!

i think i tasted it? did you even put food in there?

gggrrrrrr i want more!!!!

patience, Jane. Puppy Supper time will come in just a few more hours :)

3 comments:

The Thundering Herd said...

Ok, Jane is demanding her meal, but Kaleb has the pathetic look down pat!

Mandy and Isobel said...

Izzie is super jealous of Jane's stylin' threads!

Loretta Mueller said...

I have that ringtone for a really annoying person on my cell phone :)