Friday, March 14, 2008

yeee-haaa!


Here is me and Skip, the last horse I rode western, this was 1992, he was a 3 year old Quarter Horse just starting training as a cutting horse, and I rode him in Classes. He was a great horse! I bought him that teal halter and matching blanket and wraps, we looked pretty snazzy!!

Thumbs Up! I think we had just won the Western Pleasure Class!! YEE HAA


And me and Rusty, the first horse I rode English, he was my friends horse, the one that got me into english riding.


So there it is, me in Wranglers, and a cowboy hat!!! I still miss riding, but the dogs fill that void and then some, someday I'll have a horse again, but I need a bigger yard first.

1 comment:

manymuddypaws said...

you could settle for a little lamb...instead of a horse...

the pics are great! cracked me up. the western shirt, the pants up to your chin, the belt buckle....

oh my...