Tuesday, August 12, 2008

5 is our number!


5 is our number!, originally uploaded by sarah ....

My Gyppie girl, where to I start, I had no idea we would place so well, she is still so green in some ways, its only been a year since we started competing, and this September will be our 2 year anniversary together. I still am in shock.

16" Specials Class
**** 5th Place!!! ****
29 dog class
aggregate score 524.13

She ran 5 clean runs of 6 and placed in each of those classes:

2nd Place Jumpers
3rd Place Gamblers
3rd Place Jumpers
3rd Place Standard
6th Place Standard

She also made the Steeplechase semi-finals and finished her Steeplechase Title too!!!!!

At the final presentations I was not sure what to expect, you never know how other dogs do, I was hoping she would finish top 10 since she had run 5 clean runs, so when they called us for 5th place I was so thrilled and proud of my little girlie.

2 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

well done, gyp...

Scott said...

Sarah, by chance does Gyp come from Shuller, AB? I think I have her brother -they could be twins! My border collie will be 2 on May 25th. I've recently started him on sheep. My email is skfender@shaw.ca Thanks!