Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Lucky number 7


What do I say about K! I am soooooooo proud of him!

22" Specials Class
**** 7th Place!!!!!! ****
23 dog class
aggregate score 465.77

He ran 3 clean runs of 6 and placed in each of those classes:

7th Place in both Standards, and a 9th place in Gamblers!!!

At the final presentations, the 10th place dog was called, and the way I had calculated it, we were behind the score of that dog, so I realized K must have finished 11th or 12th, which I was still REALLY happy with.... I wanted him to beat his regional score, which he did by 55 points!!!!

So you can imagine my SHOCK when they called him for 7th place, I am not a big cryer but I instantly starting crying. It was a great moment for the K-man!!!!!!!!!

NOTE: Yes he is a headlock, he REALLY wanted to bolt to the water .... somethings never change.

No comments: