Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nationals Photos



photos by: CLphotography
2008 AAC National Championships
Sussex, New Brunswick

I wasn't sure if I was going to order my pics or not, so I thought about just getting a couple, but for not much more I got all of the ring photos and the podium ones too, as well as the logo so I can add it in to my photos.

I've been checking my mailbox everyday this week, and they finally came today!!!

These are great agility photos, and I was so impressed with all of their photos, they do a great job, you should check out their website!!



You can see more of them on my flickr site - there are so many good ones, I've just uploaded a few.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/blackdog_whitedog_us/

6 comments:

Marcy said...

Great pictures!!
Congrats again.

Kim said...

Wow, great photos!

onecollie said...

Great pictures!! Did Kaleb manage to touch any part of that yellow on his ramp??!!

Sarah said...

YES he DID touch the yellow! somehow a toe touched, in the video it is easy to see he touched.

no missed contacts that weekend phew!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

those photos looks really pro

Mittino said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the photos and your blog. I'm just discovering all of the fun things you can do with your dog and came across your site! Love it! :)