Thursday, August 21, 2008

MY HERO!!!


OMG, i just watched history!

Eric Lamaze and Hickstead WON individual gold in Show Jumping!!! And a Team Silver!!! No one deserves it more than him he ran 3 clean rounds (including the jump off) in the FASTEST times - Canada's FIRST GOLD in Show Jumping. Such an incredible journey for him.

Know I know how people feel when they watch Hockey, I am so excited I can't even stand it!!!!!!!!
I even taped it off of my camera .... dork, yes. Excited, you don't even know.

I might have even squealed and jumped up and down and started to cry, but I'm not telling.

3 comments:

Marcy said...

I'll admit it.
I shed a tear.

Brittany said...

I was excited for you guys and I am not even canadian!!! What an incredable couple of rounds.

onecollie said...

hey, when was that on??? I can't believe I missed it, I love Eric Lamaze, his story is so incredible.....did you say you taped it????? please please, hint, hint!!