Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Calendar Dogs


On occasion I get asked to use my photos for various things - websites, weird bloggy things and sometimes my photos get used when I am not asked (some of you know what I am referring too ... Gyp and her digestive issues.)

This time I was asked if my "Super Friends" photo could be used in a Wet Dogs Calendar as a fundraiser for Parkinsons. She is legit and sent me a newspaper article about her cause etc.

My "Super Friends" photo has been my most popular on flickr, it has over 10,000 views. It features, Gyp, Kaleb and Kristy's dogs Duke and Belle.

So here is the link if you would like to see it, or buy one for yourself!!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Great picture! How nice is that - to have your photo put in a calendar, and for a good cause too.

Paws on the Run said...

Who knew the dogs I knew were so famous. Cool!