Friday, September 26, 2008

Gyp and the scary ribbon. part 2.

So how can I get a nice picture of Gyppie with her ATCHC Ribbon, I say to my self.
BRILLIANT! I'll get Kaleb to hold it, then she won't be scared ....

(note the very intentional lean, unless she doesn't mind the ribbon, but doesn't like Kaleb)
oh Gyppie.

NOTE: The funniest part of this photo however, is Jane in the background, humping "kermie", I guess we know how she feels about Gyp and her ribbon ....

Here is the video of her final Snooker Q for her ATCHC.

Not to be left out, Kaleb got some awards of his own this week... the dates are based on his last Titles with CKC. All Round Retrievers must have a CH, CD, WC or JH.
Versatility Dog Award must have three titles in disciplines other that the above, and they don't need to have a CH. These are given out by the Flat-coated Retriever Society of Canada, every year at the National Specialty. You have to send in copies of your certificates, he qualified last year for All Round Retriever, but didn't have his title certificates yet. Aren't they pretty, I was impressed with how nice they are!!
I'll leave you a photo of what Jane thinks of this hoopla ...
(she is swearing loudly)

9 comments:

miradukesadie said...

OMG I can always count on you for a good laugh in the morning!!! I love Jane.

GeeRome said...

Congrats on all the awards! You sure do clean up wherever you go, eh?

Poor Jane, love the photo sabotage.

sakemartyr said...

the gyp with the ribbon picture is the funniest thing ever! =)

Paws on the Run said...

the all round retriever thingys are very nice. way to go bitzy!

did you leave the sound on the video? can you hear your excitement at number 6.... :o)

amanda- not wendy

Sarah said...

its like when wicca squeals going across the dogwalk, you mean that noise :) . no i added music instead haha

onecollie said...

great video, gee shes fast, could you do a post explaining what all those letters are for ??? I've only competed in CKC agility & haven't a clue what you guys are achieving!!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hey, gyp gotta overcome the ribbon phobia...cause there are lots more to come

Diana said...

congratulations! I love the picture, very funny. Diana

Jules said...

Woo-hoo Kaleb and Gyp. I love the leaning gyp photo. she's too funny.