Saturday, November 1, 2008

shame, shame double shame

... know i know your boyfriend's name ... 
Gyp and her "boyfriend" Tag. They are the bestest of buddies. The LOVE eachother, from the moment they met it was true love. I managed to snap a photo of them NOT moving.

on a side note: I trained one last time outdoors yesterday, and then moved equipment indoors to our new arena, it was sad, as it was such a nice day it seems a shame to move indoors already. But our new arena is GREAT!! I worked all three yesterday, on a fun exercise with jumps, tunnels and weaves placed pretty close, so I had to really tighten my handling up and make sure I knew where I was going so I didn't get an off course. It was fun with some WICKED weave entries, threadles, serps., not-so-obvious- straight lines, discrimination, you name it - all with 5 jumps, 2 tunnels and 6 weaves, I could have worked this exercise all day!!  Anyone from our classes reading this - you guys will be doing this in two weeks, be ready!
HELPFUL TIP: practice your shadow handling ...

Don't Tag and Gyp make a cute couple??

Gyppie loves to play hard to get, followed by a good game of chase "Tag the sheep". They would play for hours. Tag likes when Gyppie gets FIERCE!

This is Tag's girl Aislyn, who is almost 2. Gyp loves her too. Gyp is great with kids and loves when they pet her and come cuddle up next to her. Aislyn is great with dogs, very respectful, she'll be a junior handler in no time!

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Hi Sarah
Nice blog with the pictures.
I noticed you have a slide show on yours, How did you get that on your blog? I would love to put one on mine. Luc may be seeing sheep on Tuesday. Will take my camera so I can get pictures on the blog.
Going to Randy Dye's with Louanne.
Hope I can do right by Luc. I know this will be what he is all about.
On another note may not be making it to outreach. I have a son that is leaving for India and that may be the only weekend availble for the family to get together and have a very early Christmas supper.
Will let you know soon.
take care

Kim said...

I love the picture of Aislyn with Gyp - so sweet.

Urban Smoothie Read said...

nice to meet your boyfriend, gyp...