Thursday, November 27, 2008

A day in the life.

I work.

The dogs sleep.

Then I say, "wanna-go-pher-a-walk", they suddenly wake from their sleep, bright eyed and bushy tailed.

They streeeetccch. I put on collars and leashes, and my shoes. We walk.

The three begin to take formation. 

Jane gets sandwiched in her attempts to take the lead. Try again Jane.

She settles for the outside lane, besides, Kaleb is a good wind break.

G & K enjoy some ball tosses, meanwhile Jane sniffs and takes a poo. 
I pick it up, really I do! I never break the law, G & K are on leash, 
really long invisible leashes, really they are :)

We head to the other park, the one with the lake!
This lake has geese right now, Kaleb thinks that is the best thing ever, 
... he watches ... and watches ...
meanwhile jane and gyp sniff and try to eat goose poo.


Something different happened today at the end of our walk, there was someone to greet us when we were walking up the street to our house!
It was Judy!! (she was dropping off some stuff for me)

oh the joys of living in the 'burbs ...

6 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

I bet K was happy to see his auntie judy!!!

amanda not wendy

onecollie said...

The top photo of the dogs is too funny, I didn't see Jane at first, but if you look really close you can see 2 eyes & a nose!
Kort would LOVE to join Kaleb to sit & watch the geese!! Tate thinks he's a fool, but Kaleb would understand!

Deirdre said...

Honestly...how do you keep you house so clean and tidy with three dogs and a hubby?

I have those same long, invisible leashes. They are great! ;)

Sarah said...

i've trained the dogs to clean.

jane dusts, kaleb vacuums and Gyp does the dishes :)

hehe

Jenilee said...

I should have tried the invisible leash trick the other day when I took Neena's leash off right in front of the animal police who were idling at the intersection. Dum mummy!

Raising Addie said...

Hello there!

Your dogs are beautiful! Great pictures!