Wednesday, December 3, 2008

jane and the drive-by.

Jane is funny. She is 9.5 and still can't resist the urge to eat horse poop. She'll happily runs her first agility sequence last night, she doesn't miss a beat while grabbing a random poop nugget on her way over a jump. Now that is multi-tasking. She had a blast last night at training, and did great on the sequences, she quickly got it out of her system, and focused great after that.

...t hen I tied her up to walk the next sequence, I didn't realize I had tied her up to the "horse poop all-you-can-eat buffet" however, I think she had a full stomach by the end of class last night.

 You can never have enough fibre in your diet, right??

5 comments:

Diana said...

Ugh!!! How do dogs eat the most disgusting things. Sometimes Im glad Im not a dog but Im sure Jane loved it. Diana

Paws on the Run said...

I bet she smelled fabulous last night! I hope she doesn't sleep on the bed!

onecollie said...

ewwww! Jane!

Sarah said...

no Jane doesn't sleep ON the bed ....

she sleeps IN the bed, spooning with me ...

Loretta Mueller said...

HEHEHE....yummy horsie vittles!! Every puppies dream!