Friday, January 2, 2009

Bed hogs.

The girlies enjoying Kaleb's new bed ... K enjoying the couch.

The girls out number the boys in the house 3 girls, 2 boys (including the humanoids).
I admit it. I am a bed hog, I like to pull all the covers on me and steal all the pillows.
I think Jane and Gyp have been taking notes. 
 
YES THIS PHOTO IS REAL.
I didn't photoshop Jane in for dramatic effect.

The girlies rather enjoy it. Jane enjoys it so much in fact she'll even sleep right up next to Gyp.YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT. If any of you know Jane, you know this is amazing - she has never done this - share, no thanks. Not a big deal for most people I realize. Gyp and K lie together all the time. I took these photos last night - this is the third time she has gone and slept next to Gyp. There are 3 dog beds in the living room, plus Jane's perch (the back of the couch), so she has MANY options.

I think it is pretty adorable that she chose this as her best option.
p.s. note the chewy beside Jane, I'm pretty sure she was sleeping with one eye open.

4 comments:

Loretta Mueller said...

OH those are adorable pictures! What cute puppers!!!

Jules said...

Love it!

BCxFour said...

How completely adorable!!!!

Amber-Mae said...

Aww, what sleepy doggies they are...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer