Monday, January 12, 2009

Silver Award of Merit

We had a great first Agility Trial of '09. And Kaleb came home with his "Silver Award of Merit" in AAC Agility. (25 Masters Standard Runs and 50 Masters Games)

He needed 4 games Qs coming into this trial, and I wasn't sure he could get them all this weekend, and I didn't stress over it, but he did it! What a good boy, I still can't believe it.

Kaleb ran great, he Q'd in 5 of his 7 classes. It was also his Veterans Debut!
Masters: Standard, Team, Jumpers, Steeplechase and Snooker.

The host Club gives out these fancy crate plaques, so Kaleb had to show it off since it is in replace of a ribbon!

I think he is the first Flat-coat in Canada with this title from what I know, so that is pretty cool too!!

The girlies ran great too!

Jane Qd in three of her 4 runs! She had a blast!

Gyp Qd in 5 of her 7 classes too, I really wanted to Q in her Standard runs, and I was so thrilled we Qd in with 1st places in all of them! I was happy that I was able to run her with full confidence except for a couple times, what did I have to lose DUH, made it worse for not trying, but overall I am super happy with how I handled her this weekend too.

Getting to the trial this weekend was another story .... read Amanda's blog ....

5 comments:

onecollie said...

my what big teeth you have Kaleb!!!
Congratulations guys!! well done!

Jules said...

Cute pic! What a good model Kaleb is.

Comgrats!

Amber-Mae said...

Great job Kaleb!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

miradukesadie said...

Awesome! Great job Bizarro Dogs!!!

Marcy said...

CONGRATS big man K and Sarah!!!