Monday, January 19, 2009

RR 14

RR 14, originally uploaded by sarah ....

Gyp, on the road again, this time just north of Calgary.

G & K had an agility seminar this weekend - our first Outreach with Kim Collins for '09.

We got loads of information and a ton of worksheets for class that should hold us over until our next session in April.

I got some great ideas for tightening my turns with Gyp - one of my big goals for this year.We worked on this a bit on the weekend. Also I want to walk courses more confidently - with no second guessing. I need to learn to stick to my guns. Especially off the start. I adapt to "the three's" varying speeds and strengths on course pretty well, and can shift from one dog to another fairly well. I just need to run Gyp with the confidence I have with J & K. we are getting there.

I am motivated as always after her sessions!

3/52 (also part of 52 weeks for dogs) click the photo to go to FLICKR

2 comments:

Spyke said...

hello!!

Kim said...

What a great picture of Gyp! I love it!