Friday, January 30, 2009

Victory is Mine!

so, my mom shows up at my house yesterday with a box of timbits, and leaves the box on the floor near her purse.  

BAD IDEA.

VICTORY IS MINE!!!!

Jane was caught in the act, bringing the box of timbits from where my mom had her purse laying. My camera settings were off, I had to snap it fast, it was to funny to miss!


... and yes that is Jane on the kitchen table. No I didn't put her there ...
she has no self control when Timbits are present.

They were only allowed to share 1 between the 3 of them.
 I know, I'm mean. 
Unless of course, my mom snuck them more ....

4 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

and of course she gave them ( I mean Jane) more!!!

too funny!

Loretta Mueller said...

That is way too cute! Moms and dads are always good at that stuff!

Paws on the Run said...

Food on the floor? Your mom obviously doesn't have dogs. :)

Deirdre said...

Food on the floor, counters, in pockets....it all has to be locked away.