Thursday, January 22, 2009

first 16 things, now 40!! oh my!

I was tagged by Full Tilt Border Collies and BC x 4! But no, I am not telling you 80 things, just 40. And 16 of them are from a previous post a while back (I got tagged on FLICKR) it's not cheating, really, in case you didn't read my 16, you might learn something about me you didn't know, and if you read them, well its just a refresher course, there will be a test at the end :)

Deep Breath, here we go ....

1. i don't like combo birthday and christmas gifts
2. my favourite colour is red, or black.
3. i am a vegetarian.
4. i don't wear leather.
5. i've been told by a psychic that i am a little odd, she assured me that was a good thing.
6. my dogs have middle names: Jane "Monty" (after my childhood pet rabbit - he died on the day Jane was born), Kaleb "Ramone" (his mom is Ramona, we considered calling him Ramone, and I like the band), Gyp "Neena" (the name I wanted to call her, but she came with the name Gyp, after 2 months of pondering names, it stayed Gyp:) )
7. At one time I had 10 piercings.
8. I am a mix of British, Polish, Czech, Cree, Sioux, French and a dash of Scottish for good measure, I suppose you could call me a mutt.
9. I still have my wisdom teeth.
10. I am working on my top 10 Greatest Movie list, don't have them all yet. Yes Spaceballs, Christmas Vacation and The Color Purple rank top 10.
11. I am a Graphic Designer by day
12. My passion is all things dog. Dog training, and dog Agility, and various other sports - involving dogs, it is beyond a hobby for me.
13. My favourite saying is "nothing changes, if nothing changes"
14. I am not "married", but have been with my guy for over 12 years.
15. I have big feet. So does Gyp :)
16. Cats sort of creep me out, pooping in a litter box then walking on my counters doesn't appeal to me.
17. I was a horse person before I was a dog person. Showjumping, Pony Club, Barrel Racing, i did it all.
18. A fun year, first year of college.
19. Also a fun year, I remembered more at 19 than the previous one at 18.
20. Jane spoons with me at night.
21. I am slowy becoming a "Border Collie Person"
22. never understood how people could be "INSERT BREED HERE Person"
23. My middle name is Maria.
22. I hate the song "Sarah", no time is a good time ..... blah blah
23. I have a bad knee, a torn ligament that was never fixed
24.  I played Rugby, it ended in one season, see #23
25. Balloons freak me out, I don;t even like to blow them up
26. I hate fake cherry flavoured things.
27. I am 5' 8"
28. I've only ever worked on a Mac.
29. I own 11 cameras, yes you read that right.
30. All of them work, finding film for them is another story.
31. I wanted to be an RCMP officer, just so I could be in the Musical Ride.
32. I played the Trumpet briefly.
33. I was a dancer for 5 years - Jazz baby!
34. Jane is my first dog. Kaleb #2, Gyp #3
35. I obsess over dog hair, really I do, I need to not see it, I use duct tape to rid the furniture of Jane hair, its the only thing that works.
36. Type A. That's me.
37. My student loan (that I have been paying for 9.5 years) will be done in two months, there will be a party, and you are invited.
38. I love to swim.
39. I hate fish, looking at them, touching them, the sight of them, and the smell.
40. I can touch my tongue to my nose.

wow thanks for reading if you made it to the end :)

Many Muddy Paws
It's a Bernerful Life
Crazy Coulee and Little Lacey
YOU'RE IT!!!! oh and you have to add a photo too!

wow, this list even put Gyp to sleep!

6 comments:

onecollie said...

my personal favourite...# 37 !!!

miradukesadie said...

OMG! too freakin' funny!

Sarah said...

you guys should play too!! though i'm sure either Amanda or Wendy will tag you this time!!

BCxFour said...

Another person who hates balloons!!!! Arent they AWFUL!

manymuddypaws said...

31 did not surprise me...

Sarah said...

that dream was shattered when i came to the realization that i would have to carry a gun :)