Friday, January 9, 2009

insane in the membrane

Though I lovingly call him an a**hole, it is a term of endearment, really. I love this big black dog, he literally makes me "LOL" and "ROFL", I'm not sure there is another dog on the planet with a sicker, um I mean, better sense of humour.

Jane: dude, seriously

Kaleb: mmmaaaammmaaaa i coming!

Gyp: why am i running? damn autopilot.
oh ya. must follow kaleb, he knows where the fun is.

I don't need to try, Kaleb always looks like this.

And Gyp and Jane always look the same too - they know what is coming, and they know to get out of the way.

The "Dynamics of Three" photos, they just never get old (to me anyway)!!!!

4 comments:

Jules said...

Awesome photos. Is he missing a bit of tongue?!

Sarah said...

actually yes he is!!!

he had a wart on his tongue removed as a puppy it got really big and bled all the time, so he a notch out if, I say jane did it, makes for a better story :)

Jules said...

That's funny!

Amber-Mae said...

Kaleb is such a Mama's boy! A puppy in a big body. Hehehe!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer