Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Teepee and Turkey

We started out our weekend with Gyp getting to be an only dog for 24 hours. My mom had a lens replacement surgery in a city 2 hours away, so Gyp came along to be a support for my mom and a cuddler.

Then we met up with Pete who had Jane and Kaleb and we headed off to his mom's house ... an 8 hour round trip.

Here are some weekend highlights .... enjoy.

Gyp at the World's largest Teepee

Note the shiny, flat-laying coat, freshly bathed :)

This little guy was at the Teepee too, he was so adorable!

Thanksgiving preparations underway ....

grammy's 'lil helper :: 40/52, originally uploaded by sarah ....

Gyppie Face in full effect....

Please, sir, I want some more., originally uploaded by sarah ....

Yummy stuffed Squash!

Still begging for more ...

Yes I realize no photos of K-man, he was there, really!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always inspired by you, your views and attitude, again, thanks for this nice post.

- Thomas