Wednesday, April 8, 2009

8 frames per second, ready set go!

Yesterday was my fist day of training outside YIPPEE GYPPIE! I did a wee bit of training with the dogs, a few tough weave entries for each dog, individual dogwalk and that was it. It is amazing what you can get done in 20 minutes with a couple pieces of equipment.

oh, and we did the table :)


My mom came out with me to help clean up the field, take 4 bags of garbage to the bins, and get things organized. The field is looking better already! Now to fill in those DAMN gopher holes ...

I also got my mom to be "a human tripod" for me ... 
I set up the settings and the shots and told her press the "black button thingy" (as she calls it) as the dog came into the frame ... lets just say it took a few tries to get a dog in the frame :)
 My new camera takes 8 frames per second, and we got some cool shots today ... enjoy!




Grammy AKA "The Human Tripod" and Jane

I didn't set up this one for my mom, it was totally candid, she did it all by herself.
Me and my Janey, I friggin love it.

5 comments:

Judy said...

Those are some really outstanding shots Sarah and Pat! BTW you wouldn't have been able to do it without the Dawgs!

Nicki said...

cute cute!

Jules said...

Great pics. I love th elast one of you and Jane. is it really warm enough to go sleeveless? or were you just workign really hard? Either way, i'm jealous!

Sarah said...

yes it was (and is still) warm here + 17, mid 60s for my US friends :)

Jules said...

VERY jealous! Enjoy the sweet weather.