Monday, April 13, 2009

Family Resemblance ...




Q: What happens when Gyp runs face first into the mud to get the toy from Kaleb?

A: Gyp comes out looking like a Badger ... with a mouth full of mud.

I laughed so hard I cried when I saw this photo. If I saw this dog at the river, I would RUN, FAST ... in the other direction! ! I've never seen her face look like this, and I hope for her sake it doesn't happen again! Her posture, expression and muddy-wetness just crack me up, her face was stuck like this because of the mud, seriously.

My poor, sweet, beautiful girlie looks so ... oogly. 


Just in case that last photo scarred you for life, 
and you forgot what "Pretty Gyp" looks like, here you go ....

9 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

OMG! I almost pee'd myself...

Lauren said...

That photo is awesome

Kim said...

Hilarious! That is quite the mouthful of mud Gyppie.

onecollie said...

I think I did pee.....I can't stop laughing!!!!

Anonymous said...

Made me laugh out loud! I love me some Gyppie!

Jenilee

Nicki said...

that's hilarious

Borders of Insanity said...

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

That is awesome.

Deirdre said...

Wow, I would never have imagined Gyp could have that "pissed off" of a face!
Even in the "pretty" photo she is looking very unimpressed.

Sarah said...

that is why it is so funny, she wasn't really pissed off, but boy does her face look it!

she couldn;t figure out how to get hte mud out of her mouth, poor Gyppie :)