Tuesday, April 21, 2009

mirror, mirror on the wall ...

Who in this land is fairest of all?


Reflections Challenge.
I loved this challenge, I thought immediatly of snow white and "mirror, mirror", I think I captured it well, this is almost exactly what I pictured in my head. I wanted to focus on the reflection of Gyp in the mirror, and have the "real Gyp" blurred, and Jane somehow in the background - illustrating that she is not ready to give up the thrown just yet.

It took 5 shots to get this, and after I saw this one, I stopped snapping. Gyp's expression is exactly what I wanted - and she IS looking at herself ... and Jane NOT looking at the camera sets the mood even more.


4 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

turned out pretty neat. I love that Jane is in it...funny

Sarah said...

do you think jane would hand over the torch that easily, i don't think so.

thanks, glad you like it.

Paws on the Run said...

Very, very cool.

Anonymous said...

very good picture Sarah.
Deb & Zed