Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Abandoned

We went to the Crowsnest Pass this weekend with the fam who was visiting and had a nice day hanging out, hiking and letting the dogs swim. There was an old abandoned dance hall where we were, and if there is a photo opportunity, I'm gonna take it :)

It is a spooky place, but I loved the colours, textures and variety of materials of the place. It has been closed since the 1970's.

Large


A nice group shot, notice how all the dogs are looking at the camera? Wanna know the trick? Throw a (tied) poop bag towards the camera - not on the camera :), as the camera is beeping just before the shutter clicks.

3 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

LOVE the b & w- why didn't you use that for your 52 weeks?!!!

great group shot too

Sarah said...

I had already posted my photo, and didn;t see the challenge until afterwards :)

I have my idea for next week, and it will work great in B/W ... if I can pull it off

BordersOfInsanity said...

I love the B&W too!

But I don't think I can bring myself to do the poop-toss. LOL! With my luck it'd probably break!