Sunday, March 27, 2011

Driving Miss Daisy



One of the most annoying things about this recovery, is not driving. On the upside I'm saving $50 a week in gas ... but I like to do what I want, when I want .... so I am hoping that with the help of Jane, Kaleb and Gyp, maybe we can get back to hitting the road? Though I'm not too sure where we'd go ... seeing as I can't go too far anyway.

Pete did take Jane and I for a fun outing yesterday to the Pet Store, Pharmacy, Gas Station, and grocery store. I know how Jane feels now when she has to wait in the car when I go into stores, it's sort of boring - but people watching is fun!

2 comments:

Sophie said...

I'm sure Jane, Gypsy and Kaleb would be more than willing to lend a paw to help you drive. You'll just have to be careful and make sure that there's good communication between Jane at the wheel and whoever's on the pedals!

Hope you feel better soon. :)

RITA ROMERO said...

I have a similar picture of my Jack Russell/Border Collie mix.