Thursday, October 30, 2008

De-throned

It's official.

Jane has been de-throned, she lost the wiener dunking contest, i wonder if she'll ever recover. It took nearly a week to post this, as she was so depressed she wouldn't even get out of bed.

She won't even look at a wiener, all she can think about is Wicca winning and the fact that she never got to take on Sadie. It's just too much for her deal with right now.

Come on Jane, just a little nibble

Finally after some coaxing she took a bite, I told her to pretend it was Wicca, it made her feel better.

Jane will be back next year, better than ever, ready to win. For now she is figuring out her strategy, and still coming to terms with her loss.

7 comments:

miradukesadie said...

OMG toooo funny!!!! Sadie woulda kicked Janes's ass though =)

Sarah said...

you're on you little B

- jane.

Paws on the Run said...

wicca won without breaking a sweat- she'll take you both on- anytime, anywhere! :o)

amanda

Dawn said...

Poor Jane, but really, everyone knows corgis CAN eat! Too funny, really. I live the picture of Jane not looking at the hot dog.

ps: Magic says he wants to come and eat too!

Marcy said...

I can't BELIEVE Jane got beat!! I'm sad I missed that. She WILL be back-guaranteed.

Kim said...

Poor Jane, You really do look depressed over the whole "incident". I hope you will be able to look at hotdogs again soon.

Diggy said...

I'm snooping on all your blogs today hehe. Maui did pretty good too her and Sadie were the winners when we did it but I think Sadie would have been faster, although we never did a match between them? I think we might need to organize another weiner dunking contest...