Wednesday, October 1, 2008

endless summer


endless summer, originally uploaded by sarah ....

... and loving every minute of it.

I am LOVING the weather and so are the dogs. Its hard to believe we are back to indoor Agility trials already, when we are still wearing tank tops and shorts.

This weekend is our first trial indoors for the season - a one day trial in Calgary, I like indoor trials, but I could do without the dirt and barn smell on everything SIGH, we get so spoiled in the summer.

We also have an Agility fun match on Sunday at our place - I hope the "Fun Match Curse" has been broken, by curse I mean, every time we try to have a fun match it pours buckets!! Fingers crossed.

Well for time being, I'm gonna soak up the sun and make the best of it!!!

1 comment:

manymuddypaws said...

you know as well as I do that it is going to pour.