Saturday, October 25, 2008

Up at the crack of dawn.

I laugh every Saturday morning (when I am home), I get out of bed (happily) much before my alarm goes off. On a week day - its really hard to get up for that damn alarm - I must hit it atleast 3 times.

Come the weekend ... I'll gladly pop out of bed at the crack of dawn (or earlier), with out a second thought for Agility or whichever dog sport is calling ... or just to curl up on the couch and watch cartoons with the dogs.

Today Pete was up at 6 - and out the door just after 7 with Kaleb - its hunting season afterall. I've never seen Pete so excited in the morning :) Apparently he is the same way, as he was up half an hour before he set the alarm.

ahhh weekends, gotta love 'em.

4 comments:

K9-CRAZY said...

You're not alone! Those weekdays can be hard.

onecollie said...

so true!! I have no problem getting up for doggy activities, but try & get me out of bed for everything else!....can we say crabby!

Kim said...

The best thing about weekends is no alarms. During the week I am out of bed between 3:30 and 4 am. When the weekend comes, I can't wait to shut off my alarm and sleep in.

If I am getting up early on the weekend to go to a dog event, it seems so much easier than when I get up early to go to work.

Lauren said...

Just found your blog- love it! It's true about those weekends!