Saturday, October 25, 2008

Toto, I have a funny feeling were not in Kansas any more ...

The resemblance is uncanny! 
Just in case you need a reminder ...
Scarecrow (needs a brain), starring Kaleb.
Tin Man (needs a heart), featuring Jane.
Cowardly Lion (needs courage), introducing, Gyp.

However, no Toto - no basket. 
Boone would have made a GREAT Toto, but getting him in the basket would have been interesting ......

In the history of all costumes, I am not sure I'll ever find more suitable costumes, seriously it is more than fitting...

There is an impostor among us. One of those dogs is not who you think it is!!
(our friend Jazmin was posing as Kaleb -  posing as the Scarecrow (Kaleb was busy hunting pheasant today), Jazzy did great and loved her costume! Thanks jazzy, you're the best!

Cowardly Lion: [crying] You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.
Cowardly Lion: Look at the circles under my eyes. I haven't slept in weeks.
Tin Woodsman: Why don't you try counting sheep?
Cowardly Lion: That doesn't do any good. I'm afraid of them.
[sobs loud]

Wizard of Oz: As for you, my galvanized friend, you want a heart. You don't know how lucky you are not to have one. Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable.
Tin Woodsman: But I still want one.

Photos of Kaleb as the scarecrow to come ...
in the meantime, this is what he was up to all weekend ... more photos to come.

Go! Dog! Go! hosted our halloween party today, it was a blast, check out more photos here ...

5 comments:

Kim said...

You all look great! What great costumes.

Dawn said...

Wonderful costumes. Love the tin girl costume the best though. She looks darling!

Jules said...

Awesome costumes!! I agree - Jane roxcks the tin man costume!

GeeRome said...

Too hilarious!

You guys are fantastic!

Diana said...

Very cute. Great job on the costumes. Diana