Wednesday, October 8, 2008

LOST! Reward Offered!

I came home to find my backyard in disarray ... it was if someone had come through and thrown everything all over the place, chairs everywhere, no door mat, my shoes were gone, and no paddling pool!!!! We must get our precious pool back!

Then I realized, as I was trying my hardest to stand against the hurricane powered wind, that the wind must have swept the pool away. We are going to search for it. It is very important to the dogs that we find it. I did find my shoes and front door mat, they were in the back yard blown to the back fence.

"please bring my pool back, i miss it. please take kaleb away instead."

9 comments:

Kim said...

If your pool does not come back, I have in my storage shed that you can have. I bought it when Maggie was a puppy thinking she could use it to cool off on those hot summer days. I fill it up and it just gets full of dirt and leaves and bugs, but no dogs. My dogs don't even look at the pool. It is just taking up room in my shed.

...I also have a bunch of old shoes in my closet . . . ;)

Sarah said...

thanks for the offer on the pool kim, however, i think your shoes are too small!!!!!

GeeRome said...

Our pool "disappeared" when Gio decided that it would work better as a make-shift sled for Romeo, and proceeded to drag it around the yard and shake the living day-lights out of it ... while Romeo sat in it and barked at him. So yes, it disappeared ... disappeared straight into the garbage bin.

Sarah said...

haha!!

the same thing happened to our first pool K enjoyed taking jane for 'rides', it was soon destroyed too, this one lasted all summer ... until now ....

manymuddypaws said...

you could just take $10 and go buy a new one. :o) or you know, winter is on the way so why bother.

Sarah said...

its never too cold for a paddling pool

- kaleb.

onecollie said...

I lost my lawn chair cushion & my hanging skeleton...All I found was one of the skeleton legs!...poor poor skeleton!

Jules said...

has the pool been located? ;-P

or replaced?

Blazingstar said...

You know, I saw a pool along our road, up against a fence. But how your pool ended up WEST of your house, I'll never know! It's gone now, perhaps it's heading back your way?

I put ours away before we left, as Tala kept leaping into it at every opportunity, ice and all! Our dogs agree, it's never too cold for a pool!!