Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hangin' Out.

Gyp and I took a road trip to pick up my sister from the Airport yesterday. Gyppie even got to ride shotgun in the Truck, lucky girl, she loves to just sit and watch.

Dog is my co-pilot.

Mission Accomplished! Auntie L is here!

Gyppie was tired after her long day.

So was I.

We had the family over for some drinks and hung out on the deck.
Kaleb wanteed to flay fetch as always. He brings 2 toys just incase. A Ball and a pair of socks....

"Maybe if I stare at the ball, it will get thrown" ...
Sorry Gyp no fetch for a few more days.

"Back off Kaleb, this ball is mine!"

I think Jane might have been sneaking sips of my beer ...

Did someone say "gopher"?

3 comments:

Loretta Mueller said...

HEHEHE...cute pics!!!!! I love Kaleb bringing a pair of socks...SUCH a retriever! LOL

Sarah said...

This morning he tried to retrieve my sisters Bra .....

Kristina Zambrano said...

LoL oh sarah i love this new photos what a funny guys you have i'll really be glad to meet you and your guys in person must be so cool and nice =oP