Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, you filthy animal.


Today Jane is 10 years young. 

This is one of my all time fav photos of her.

Yesterday, she celebrated her last day of being a 'single digit'. 

She thought it would be fun to jump in my flower box when I turned my back to get more flowers for the pot ... she is very young at heart, and thought I should be aware of that. Age is nuthin' but a number.

She was happier than a Pig in Sh!t, I would say.


"i think i have something in my eyeball."

"is the mouse in here ..."

"must ... find ... the ... mouse"

Oh, to be a Terrier. Oh, to be Jane.

 ... Me, trying to salvage the flower box.

... Jane, plotting her next attack.

Happy Birthday, my dirty little dog.

9 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

happy birthday to my favorite little terror...I mean terrier!!!!

Sarah said...

Jane wanted me to ask you is you bought her anything.

I thought it was rude to ask, but whatever she wants, right??

Papillon Penny said...

Boo says Happy Birthday Jane - it's also his birthday - he's 5 today! They really do have a lot in common!

Sweetpea said...

What a GREAT post - I laughed my head off! I never thought a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g would make me want to have a terrier...but Jane's antics sure do :>}} HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jane!!

onecollie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE !!!
I think you should buy her her own flower pot for her b-day!!!

Kim said...

Happy BIrthday Jane!!!

miradukesadie said...

Favorite Terrier!!!....Sadie is crying =)

Happy Birthday Jane!

Amber-Mae said...

You're no longer white Jane! Happy 10th Barkday to you! You still look young to me.

Smoochies,
Solid Gold Dancer + Puppies

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jane. your antics make me laugh and the collar is priceless.
Deb & Zed