Monday, May 4, 2009

Wide Open Spaces Part 1.



Who doesn't know what I'm talking about 
Who's never left home, who's never struck out 
To find a dream and a life of their own 
A place in the clouds, a foundation of stone 

Many precede and many will follow 
A young girl's dream no longer hollow 
It takes the shape of a place out west 
But what it holds for her, she hasn't yet guessed 

She needs wide open spaces 
Room to make her big mistakes 
She needs new faces 
She knows the high stakes 


We are back from our Seminar with Terry, it was our fifth seminar with him and as always I have a lots to work on. The title of this photo is very relevant to the seminar ..... stay tuned for Part 2 .....

2 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

great photo...that's kind of what I want to do for my 52 weeks shot this week....

Nicki said...

I had a roomate once that looooved the Dixie Chicks